Friday, May 4, 2012

An Introduction. . .




For the past year a half I have been an avid blog follower, drawing inspiration from photos and post all over the net. I have an overwhelming passion for design and creativity, and spend most of my free time creating: drawing, painting, cooking, baking, and my newest hobby making jewelry and embellishing clothing.  

Currently located in Southern California, I am planning to make a big move to the Bay Area where my boyfriend will be attending grad school in the fall. Nothing draws creativity out of me like moving to a new place and having the opportunity to reinvent myself and my surroundings. Friends and family have encouraged me for a long time to channel this creativity into my own blog and I can't think of a more perfect time than NOW. 

Stay tuned. . . I hope you enjoy! 

ph: Jim Dine 

No comments:

Post a Comment